Follow on G+

If I Were a Principal of my school 200-250 words Essay

If I Were a Principal of my school 

Are you searching for Essay If I Were a Principal of my school Writing Topics in English for various competitions and speeches for school events? 

Here www.studyit.in ,You can also find 10 lines essay topic in English for the speeches in school programs. These ten lines will also assists students and teachers at the time of school speeches on special events.

You can also find more Essay Junction 100+ essay examples articles on events, persons, sports, technology and many more.

Essay on If I Were a Principal of my school

(Write a short essay/article/paragraph on If I were a principal of my/our/a school in english, 200-250 words, CBSE Important for exam.)

The proper functioning of a school depends upon its management by the Principal. He is generally a man of long experience, high qualifications, and a pleasing personality.

If I were the Principal of a school. I would do all I can for the mental, moral and physical development of the students. I would bring about certain changes to create a healthy atmosphere in the school. I would look to the sanitation of the school and insist on regularity and punctuality both among the teacher and the

taught. For the mental development of the students, I would try to improve the instructional conditions.

On the physical side, I would make games compulsory for all. I would impress upon them the necessity of physical training for health and efficiency at work. I would look to the up-keep of play-grounds for the regular practice of games.

For the moral development of children, I would see that proper discipline is maintained in classes. The students obey the school rules, behave well, and inculcate good habits. They keep meat and clean, do not waste their time, and are regular at studies.

I shall provide proper facilities to the students and teachers. The toilets will be properly cleaned. The library will be well equipped. There will be a swimming pool, gym, etc. in school.

Extra classes will be arranged for weak students. Awards will be given to the teachers who give a hundred percent result.

If I Were a Principal of my school 200-250 words Essay 

Important essay for board exam
Studyit.in


Also Read:-

Essay Junction 100+ essay examples

Post a Comment

0 Comments